ADDICTION RECOVERY SUPPORT & RESOURCES
Don't just survive in addiction recovery.
Create a life worth living - and thrive.
how we help
The cost of treatment and sober housing is a barrier to many who want to pursue recovery.
Sober Social Events
Feeling connected, staying active, and enjoying life are vital to long-term sobriety.
Sharing our collective experience, strength, and hope empowers others along their journey.
HOW YOU HELP
TAX DEDUCTIBLE DONATION
The R62 Foundation is a 501(c)(3) organization so all donations are tax deductible. We humbly accept cash, valuables, property, assets, and 401k contributions.
SPREAD THE WORD
Addiction recovery support starts with awareness. Whether it is through print, video, social media, or word-of-mouth, share our information within your network.
ADDICTION BY THE NUMBERS
- Only 10% of Americans struggling with addiction receive treatment.
- From 1999 to 2017, over 170,000 Americans died from drug overdose.
- An average of 130 Americans die from Opioid overdose every day.
- 1 in 3 households suffer from, are exposed to, or are otherwise impacted by addiction.
- The United States has the most drug-induced deaths per capita than any other country by a large margin.
- From 2009 to 2018, drug abuse and suicide rates increased 170%.